This is what I call my “Portfolio of Giving”. I have been donating to these various organisations over the years. I simply want to inspire others to continue giving and for those that are new to it, perhaps start with one of these. There are so many needs today and our own money can only go so far. Volunteering is another great way to give back and perhaps at the end of the day, you find yourself sharing a glass of wine with your new like minded friends.
Our Portfolio of Giving
- American Cancer Society
- Disabled American Veterans – Diamond Leader
- Doctors Without Borders
- Elf Project
- Farm Link Project
- Lung Cancer Alliance
- March of Dimes
- Old Friends Senior Dog Santuary
- Ratbone Rescues – I’ve adopted 2 dogs from this great organization.
- Reach Out & Read
- San Diego Public Library Foundation
- San Diego Humane Society & SPCA
- Sheldrick Wildlife Trust – adopted 6 orphaned elephants
- So. California Golden Retriever Rescue
- Save the Children
- Susan G. Komen for the Cure
- The One Fund – Terror attack at the 2013 Boston Marathon
- The Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson’s Research
- United Way
- Wikipedia Foundation
- Wounded Warrior Project, Inc.
We also support: